Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where I test, evaluate, and share recipes. I love trying new recipes, creating recipes, and improving on the classics. I also post about where I have gone to find quality products and the freshest ingredients in the Food Travels tab. If you have pets, you might enjoy making a homemade treat from the Dog and Parrot recipe tabs. Please feel free to comment or make suggestions on this blog. If you have any recipes that you would like me to test or improve (make it healthier, substitutions, put a twist on it, etc.), please email me at breagha70@gmail.com or click on the "Recipe Suggestions" tab above.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

CHECK OUT THE DOG RECIPES TAB

I just added another dog treat recipe that my Megan loves...homemade milk bones.  Easy to make and easy clean up.  If you have a dog, you should really try these homemade treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment